Log Cabins & Summer Rooms in Bristol
We supply & Install Dunster House
At SBL Landscaping, we create the highest quality outdoor spaces. Thats why we have teamed up with Dunster House.The UK’s leading garden building and climbing frame supplier for over 25 years.
SBL Landscaping can provide the best possible price on all Log Cabins, and ensure that the area is correctly prepared. Our expert team will then build your cabin, office or summer house to the highest standard, so you can be sure it will stand the test of time.
- Professional landscape consultations.
- Innovative drainage system implementation.
- Creative paver and stone patios, walks and driveways.
- Structural or cosmetic walls in wood, stone, segmental block, or brick.
- Distinctive water features – streams, waterfalls, ponds, and fountains.
- Water-saving irrigation systems and irrigation repair.
- Custom pergolas, decks, and arbours crafted in metal or wood.
- Finish grading, bed preparation, planting.
- Grass preparation for Quality Turf or seed.
- Refurbishment of existing landscaping.
- Artistic low-voltage landscape lighting.
- Professional K Rendering all finishes and colours.
- Full garden maintenance programme.
- Power Washing
- Chemical Spraying using environmentally friendly liquids.
- Lawn Feeding.
- Tree Surgery.
- Commercial Landscaping.
- NEW Prefab Garage refurbishment.
Areas we cover
See what our customers say about SBL Landscaping,
As well as our extensive range of Gardening and Landscaping services, we can also supply and deliver a wide range of building materials at industry leading prices.
At SBL Landscaping we pride ourselves on the quality of our equipment.
Our Customer Promise
- Our landscaping team will be respectful and courteous to you and your property.
- The work site will be left in a neat and orderly condition at the end of each working day.
- We will implement your project, no matter the scope, with our trained tradespersons.
- No third-party contractors used. All work is carried out by SBL Landscaping personally.
- You can direct questions or concerns to your estimator, or the foreman throughout the installation process and will receive prompt, definitive responses.